Monday, February 8, 2010

Pre-Ladakh


Hello everyone,
Everything here has been amazing so far, we are all getting to know each other and already working very well as a group. We all loved being at the Songtsen Library. We spent a lot of time with the monks, we took two classes a day. At the end we did presentations on different parts of Buddhism, in front of our group and a few monks. We went on a hike two days ago to Mussorie. It was very far and difficult, also it was mostly uphill. We all managed to encourage each other and kept going. It was a great accomplishment I'm surprised but very happy that we all did it. I am already learning a lot about myself along this trip and its only been a week. I am learning that I can accomplish things solo, but also as a group. We have a great group and I am looking forward to getting to know these kids even more when we arrive at school. :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment